本事务所致力于保护您的隐私, 和 will treat all of the information you provide through the Firm Web site, 包括您的注册信息, 恕我直言. The Firm works diligently to ensure that it has taken all appropriate administrative 和 technical measures to prevent the unauthorized or unlawful use of your personally identifiable information, 并防止任何意外损失或破坏, 或者损害, 这类信息. The Firm will not sell or disclose personally identifiable information about you to unaffiliated third parties except in accordance with this "隐私政策".
1. The Firm Web site collects certain information about visitors, even when they are not logged in. 本事务所可能会记录您的IP地址, 您以前访问过的网站和页面的url, 在浏览本公司网站期间及之后), 此类访问的时间和日期, information about the computer hardware 和 software you use 和 other information that may be available. 也, The Firm may place "cookies" on your computer to recognize you on return visits to enable The Firm to enhance your browsing experience, 以及收集有关您的其他信息. You may adjust your browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer, but doing so may result in reduced functionality 和 a less personalized browsing experience.
2. The Firm may ask you to provide certain additional information about yourself, 包括你的名字, 联系信息, the organization you come from 和 certain other information that The Firm may use to identify you. 如果您选择不提供此类信息, 您可能不被允许访问本公司网站的某些功能, 内容或服务.
1. The Firm uses the information that it collects about you to improve your browsing experience by personalizing The Firm Web sites to your interest, 和 also to help The Firm select 内容和服务 that you may find interesting 和 useful. Information about the content you visit 和 services you use may be used alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users to help The Firm tailor The Firm Web site 和 its other products 和 services to better suit the needs 和 interests of you 和 other users.
2. Information that you provide may also be used as part of The Firm's effort to keep you informed about events, 以及您可能感兴趣的精选产品和服务. 在某些情况下, The Firm may contact you with information from carefully selected third parties, but The Firm will not provide information to third parties for such purposes. 在其他情况下, your information might be shared with a third party pursuant to a process that contemplates such sharing but which you knowingly initiate.
3. The Firm reserves the right to disclose any information that it obtains through the Firm Web site to appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities, 如果法律或任何政府机构要求.
不时地, The Firm may disclose information about you to carefully selected service providers that The Firm may engage to host Firm Web site or to provide other services. The Firm will require all such service providers to use the information solely to provide the specified services, 并在其他方面符合本隐私政策的要求. 除非本隐私政策另有规定, The Firm will not provide your information to third parties for any other purpose, 包括市场营销.
Any information sent to the firm by Internet e-mail or through the Web site is not secure 和 is done so on a non-confidential basis. 您通过互联网发送给本公司的任何信息, either through the Firm's Web site or via email is done at your own risk.
Transmission of information from this Web site does not create an attorney-client relationship between you 和 the firm, 它也不打算这样做. 本网站的传输, 部分地或全部地, 和/or any communication with us via Internet e-mail through this site does not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship between us 和 any recipients.
Users seeking to opt-out should reply to any marketing communication with the subject line 'unsubscribe'.